To get the Advanced Printer Driver, you can download at this link : Advanced Printer Driver.
This driver is version 4, support OS :
- Windows XP Professional SP3 Home Edition (32bit)
- Windows Vista Business / Ultimate / Enterprise SP1 Home Edition (32bit)
- Windows XP Embedded SP2
Support Models List : TM-H5000II, TM-H6000II, TM-H6000III, TM-J7000/J7100, TM-J7500/J7600, TM-C100, TM-T70, TM-T88III, TM-T88IV, TM-T90, TM-P60, TM-P60, TM-L60II, TM-L90, TM-L90 Peeler, TM-U120, TM-U220A, TM-U220B, TM-U220D, TM-U230, TM-U375, TM-U675, TM-U950, TM-U295, TM-U590, DM-D110, DM-D120, DM-D210, DM-D500, EU-T300, EU-T400, EU-T500, BA-T500.
- Double click the [APD] icon and start the installation.
- The Install ShieldWizard screen appears. Click the [Next] button.
- The “License Agreement” screen appears. Read the content and select "I accept the terms of the license agreement". Then click the [Next] button.
- The “Setup Type” screen appears. Select "Standard", then click the [Next] button.
- The “Printer Configuration” screen appears. When installing the printer driver as well as the APD, click the [Add] button. When you want to install the printer driver later, click the [Next] button and proceed to Step 11.
- The “Add Printer” screen appears. Configure the printer driver and port to use, and click the [Next] button.
- The “Parallel Port Settings” screen appears. Configure the settings of the Parallel port and click the [Next] button. Proceed to Step 10.
- The “Serial Port Settings” screen appears. Configure the settings of the Serial port and click the [Next] button. Proceed to Step 10.
- The “Ethernet Settings” screen appears. Configure the IP Address of the TM printer and click the [Next] button. Proceed to Step 10.
- The display returns to the “Printer Configuration” screen. All the printer drivers, configured between Step 6 to Step 9, appear in the list. To install multiple printer drivers, repeat Step 5 to Step 9. To install the same printer driver multiple times, click the [Copy] button.
For the following installation combinations, select the setting of the first printer driver for the “Port Type” of the “Add Printer” screen at Step 6 when you install the second or later printer drivers (example: “Share with EPSON TM-H6000III Receipt”). • Using both the Receipt driver and Slip driver for a hybrid printer. • Using peeler paper on one label printer and using full-label paper on another label printer. • Making multiple different print settings on multiple printer drivers (Example: using two drivers, specify portrait receipt printing on one driver and specify landscape receipt printing on another driver).
- The “Start Copying Files” screen appears. See "Current Settings" to confirm the installation settings and then click the [Next] button.
- The “InstallShield Wizard Complete” screen appears. Click the [Finish] button to finish installation.