You can get software resetter for Epson TX400, you can download at this link : Download Epson TX400 resetter.
Instruction to use Epson Stylus TX400 Resetter Software :
- The following screen appears. Press the "Accept"
- Press the "Particular Adjustment mode":
- Select the "Waste ink pad counter" and then click "OK":
- Select the "check" to retrieve the current value. then Pressing the button "Initialization" to reset the counter to zero.
- Press the "OK" and the counter will be reset.
- Turn off the printer. The counter was reset.
- Press "Finish" to close the screen.
- Close the software. Pressing the "Previous"
- And on the next screen, click "Quit"