You can get software resetter for Epson R220, you can download at this link : Download Epson R220 Resetter.
Instruction to use Epson R220 Resetter Software :
- Double click Adjprog.exe.
- The following screen appears. Press the "Accept".
- On the next screen select Model Name R220, Port Selection And Destination as the following screen and then the OK button.
- Select the "Waste ink pad counter" and then click "OK".
- Select the "Check" to retrieve the current value. Then Pressing the button "Initialization" to reset the counter to zero.
- Press the "OK" and the counter will be reset.
- Turn off the printer as a program instructed then turn on again.
- Press "Finish" to close the screen.
- Close the software. Pressing the "Previous".
- In the next screen, click "Quit".